Table of Contents
WHO WE ARE
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- From HR Ready Clients and Client Employees:
- From HR Ready Job Applicants and HR Ready Employees:
- From Visitors to our websites:
- Information Collected via Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Managing Cookies and Similar Technologies:
HOW IS YOUR DATA USED?
- Marketing Purpose
- Login Membership account
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
ACCESSING YOUR DATA
AMENDING THE POLICY
- HR Ready Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”) respects your privacy. We understand that how your personal data is used and shared online matters to you, and we take the privacy of those who visit our website (“the Site”) very seriously. We will not collect any data other than when you contact us, and we will process that data in compliance with the law. Our site may contain links to other sites, and be aware that if you choose to click on those links, your data may be processed by other organisations hosting those sites. We cannot control or monitor this, and you should have regard to their Privacy Policies.
- This Policy must be read alongside our Terms and Conditions of Use available here and our Terms of Business available here
Who we are
- The Site is owned and operated by HR Ready Ltd with Registered Offices at 63-65 Charlemont Drive, Manea, March, Cambs, United Kingdom, PE15 0GD
- our VAT number is 270330537
- we are a member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 (together called “Data Protection law”) we are the data controllers of Personal Data that you provide to us and also that we collect about you.
- You have certain rights as a data subject under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection, processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours.
- In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
- to be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- to be given access to the data we hold
- to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- to ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- to prevent us from processing the data further
- to object to us using the data for particular purposes
- We provide contact details at the end of this Policy for you to use if you have any complaint about our processing of your personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with this issue, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the body in charge of supervising personal data use in the UK. The address of the Information Commissioner is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510
What data do we collect?
From HR Ready Clients and Client Employees:
- We may collect, process and/or store your Personal Data from a number of sources, primarily to provide products and services under our contracts with our Clients and to improve those products and services.
- We also may obtain Personal Data by recording how you use our products, for example through error reports or other usage data. When you visit a Site, certain Personal Data may be collected by recording how you interact with that Site via cookies or web beacons (see the “Information Collected via Cookies” and “Managing Cookies” sections below for further details). If you participate in HR Ready Community online discussions about our products and services, you may opt to register as a participant and also provide us with a personal profile, a picture or other Personal Data.
- HR Ready, in delivering its workforce management products and services, also processes data supplied by its Clients about their employees in order to provide Clients with the full benefit of those products and services. Such data, like name, employee number, and time and attendance and schedule information, are collected under instructions set forth in the contract between HR Ready and its Clients.
From HR Ready Job Applicants and HR Ready Employees:
- We collect Personal Data from HR Ready job applicants to conduct our applicant review and hiring activities. We collect Personal Data from our employees for the purposes of fulfilling our human resources obligations to our employees, such as conducting employee performance evaluations, administering payroll and benefits (and related record keeping), filing government reports, performing company network management and authentication, security, emergency notification management, and enhancing employee health and safety.
From Visitors to our websites:
- Non-identifiable Information: When you utilise a Site, we may receive certain personally non-identifiable information about your use of the Site. We may store such information ourselves or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by us, our subcontractors, agents or our business partners. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for instance, the total number of visitors to a Site and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers.
Information Collected via Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Like most websites, we also collect and/or log specific Site visitor information, which may include both non-identifiable information and Personal Data, including what kind of browser visitors are on, what operating system they are using, their IP address, cookie information, time stamp and clickstream information. This data is collected through the use of log files, “cookies,” “web beacon” or other similar technologies. “Cookies” are small files of data that may be sent to your web browser and stored on your computer. With “web beacons,” when a visitor accesses certain pages on a Site, an anonymous notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us. Web beacons work in conjunction with cookies to let us know what portions of our Sites are of interest to you and to help us provide you with tailored information from our Sites. We may collect and store this information and combine it with other Personal Data you have provided.
- We also use first-party and third-party cookies in online advertising efforts. When you visit a Site, third parties may set cookies on your computer and use those cookies to collect information about you, including about your computer and how you use the Site. These parties use such information to personalize and deliver targeted advertising to you on non-HR Ready websites. For additional information about online behavioural advertising, visit the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Managing Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Most web browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, notify you if a cookie is sent to you, or otherwise manage cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. If you turn off cookies, web beacons and similar technologies will still detect anonymous visits, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other anonymous information or personally identifiable information and are disregarded. Similarly, if you would like to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies and similar technologies on your computer for advertising and other purposes, you can configure your browser to manage or block cookies and those technologies. Additionally, cookie preferences, including the ability to opt-out of first and third-party cookies, may also be set and managed using our cookie consent manager tool, where applicable.
- Across our business there are many other different ways we could meet and gain Your Personal Data such as: Business cards, email signatures, opt into our email lists, through our website, signing up to our online HR Toolkit; if you visit us at an exhibition stand, or otherwise correspond with us.
- When using the payment service Stripe, you will input your own data that will go direct to Stripe, we use Stripes software to enable to the payment through our website. The payment card details that will be collected include: Name of the card, credit card number, expiry date of card and the cards security code (CVC).
How is your data used?
- We will process and store your data securely, and we will only keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- In relation to the data we do collect, as laid out in the section above, we may use it to reply to your email; for Marketing Purposes, to promote our products or services that we offer. We collate your information using an email list and will use this including your preferences to send you marketing material. We also process this information for Login and payment of membership account details, enabling you to access our site and resources.
- We may contact you from time to time about developments in the industry, our products and promotional offers by email, post or telephone. You can unsubscribe/opt out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our communications or by contacting us using the details at the beginning of this Policy. All contact is made by one of our team members and to confirm we do not use an automated decision-making system to decide how to contact you.
Login Membership account
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Sharing your information
- We may share your personal information with the following:
- Our IT service and infrastructure providers that we use as part of our support offering, website and IT storage solutions
- Any other third-party entities who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as accountants or lawyers
- Any other third parties as required by law or for the purposes of crime (including fraud), to prevent or investigate breaches of, or to enforce, our terms and conditions, to respond to or investigate security vulnerabilities, or to respond to emergencies, and to protect the rights of third parties.
- Any of our group companies which means our subsidiaries, for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes
- Any third parties with which we share your personal information have entered into a legally binding data sharing agreement with us and comply with similar and no less stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality to those set out in this Policy.
- Currently all data will remain in the UK, there is no requirement as part of our business or services to transfer your information outside of the UK.
How and where do we store your data?
- We will only keep your data as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it is collected, and/or for as long as we have your permission to hold it.
- Your information will be kept and stored for a period of time that is as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of this policy and to fulfil our legal obligations. Where we rely on legitimate business interests, we will hold your information no longer than 12 months from the date you stop engaging with us. Otherwise, once we no longer need your information, we will securely delete your information.
Accessing your data
- You are entitled to make a Subject Access Request under the GDPR. This means that you may request a copy of any personal data we hold about you, free of charge. We will provide any or all information in response to your request if you contact us. Our Contact Details for this purpose are provided below:
- If you have any questions about the Site or this Policy, or you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact us as follows, making your request or query clear:
+44 (0) 1223 641 017
63-65 Charlemont Drive, Manea, March, Cambs, United Kingdom, PE15 0GD
Amending the Policy
- We may change this policy from time to time, in response to changes in the law or for operational reasons. Any changes will immediately be posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy if you continue to use the Site afterwards. You should therefore regularly review this Policy.